Azure Landing Zone
Deployment of a Standardized, Secure and Compliant Cloud Foundation
Resources in Azure are easy to deploy, so developers simply do it without adding controls around cost, security and compliance. Infra IT teams lack cloud knowledge and capacity to add the controls.
A Secure and Compliant Cloud Foundation
Deploy and run your workloads in Azure on a standardized, secure and compliant cloud foundation.
Quickly introduce guardrails in Azure with a policy-driven architecture, ensuring compliance for all resources deployed in Azure without burdening your internal IT.
Reasons for a Standardized Landing Zone by Neos IT:
• Clear scope, outcome and price
• Immediately actionable
• In-depth discovery and definition workshops done later
• Based on best practices and Microsoft reference architecture
• Starting small, scale as needed
• Security by design – IT security standards applied through policies and controls
• Guidance from an experienced Microsoft Gold partner
Azure Landing Zone
Our team of experts is ready to support you in all necessary project phases:
1 | Standard Landing Zone
- ✔ Basic Azure Services: Tenant, Abonnement, Active Directory
- ✔ Hand-over architecture, code and documentation
- Management Groups
- Standard Policies
- CIS Blueprint: IT-Security and Compliance
- RBAC and MFA for Admins
- Patch Management Automation Runbook
- 2x Domain Controller
- Bastion for Admin Access via Portal
- Site-to-site VPN
- AD-AAD synch: passthrough authentication
2 | Customized Landing Zone
Expand the Landing Zone for production workloads
- IAM: Users, Apps, Groups, Roles, RBAC, etc.
- Network: additional VPN, WAN, ExpressRoute
- AAD: Single-sign-on, app proxy
- Azure AD DS
- Custom policies for IT security and Compliance
3 | Landing Zone Management
- Adjust policies
- Cost control and optimization
- Recommend and execute measures to ensure adherence to security and compliance standards
Typically there are migration efforts running in parallel to the implementation of a landing zone.
• Discovery & Assessment
• PoC: demonstrate feasibility
• Pilot: migrate a few workloads
• Migration plannign and execution
• Decommission data center
• Re-factor and re-architect applications
Neos IT offers short term support or managed services to offload internal IT teams after migration.
• Patching OS, Middleware and Applications
• DB- und application operation
• Backup & Restore
• Event, Incident and Problem Management with on-call or 24/7
We're passionate about your next project.
We'd love to hear from you
P: +49 (0) 89 2488 17 000